Personal Excursion First Aid Kit is a personal kit for School Nurses and First Aiders on school trips and field excursions. It provides essential First Aid cover when a larger first aid kit is out of reach.
This First Aid Kit is compact and lightweight, and attaches to a belt or backpack strap for quick and easy access. Personal Excursion First Aid Kit is an ideal personal companion to a larger First Aid unit.
- Single-use sachets cover a range of common first aid needs
- Includes personal protection to safely help others
- Lightweight, hands-free and mobile, can be looped on a belt for quick and easy access
- Contents regulated and safeguarded by Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Proudly designed and produced in Australia
Personal Excursion First Aid Kit Directions
- Identify injury or condition needing attendance.
- Locate appropriate equipment or item from First Aid Kit.
- Apply item as required.
Personal Excursion First Aid Kit Information
For external use only. Store in cool, dry place.
Suited to 1 person
Nylon Pouch With Belt Loops
Dimensions L14.5cm x W3.5cm x H12cm
A well-stocked First Aid Kit is essential in an emergency. Replace items when used, and always check expiry dates.
Personal Excursion First Aid Kit Contents:
- 1 x Antiseptic Gel Sachet 1g (1)
- 1 x Burnaid Gel Sachet 3.5g (1)
- 2 x Cetrimide Antiseptic Wipe Alcohol Free (1)
- 1 x Crepe Bandage Medium 7.5cm
- 1 x Empty Green Belt-Looped Pouch
- 1 x Itch Relief Gel Sachet 1g (1)
- 1 x Nitrile Glove Disposable Powder Free Blue Large (1 Pair)
- 1 x Plastic Dressing Strips 1.9cm x 7.2cm (25)
- 1 x Resuscitation Face Shield Disposable
- 1 x Triangular Bandage Cloth 110cm x 110cm x 155cm